Re: Connect to server PG from laptop java app - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Colin Streicher
Subject Re: Connect to server PG from laptop java app
Date
List pgsql-general
Also, I don't know if this applies to windows systems, but on linux systems
you have to also modify postgresql.conf
On my system, it is in the same directory as pg_hba.conf
looks like this:

# CONNECTIONS AND AUTHENTICATION

# - Connection Settings -

listen_addresses = '192.168.1.101'              # what IP address(es) to
listen on;

The address here is mine,  it is set to localhost or 127.0.0.1 by default