Re: ecpg grammar in CVS is annoying - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: ecpg grammar in CVS is annoying
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Oh, another thing -- ecpg has a dependency on libpq, but it is not
> declared in Makefiles, so if you build ecpg without first building
> libpq, it errors out.

This seems to fix the problem, but I'd prefer a rule that declared the
dependency without recursing ... is there a way to do that?

--
Alvaro Herrera                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvherre/
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values

Attachment