Re: Cancelling idle in transaction state - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Cancelling idle in transaction state
Date
Re: Cancelling idle in transaction state  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:Allow administrators to cancel multi-statement idletransactions    This allows locks to be released, but
itis complex to report the    cancellation back to the client.        *
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-12/msg01340.php