Re: to_tsquery, plainto_... avoiding bad input, injections. Is there a builtin function for this ? Escaping? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reg Me Please
Subject Re: to_tsquery, plainto_... avoiding bad input, injections. Is there a builtin function for this ? Escaping?
Date
In response to Re: to_tsquery, plainto_... avoiding bad input, injections. Is there a builtin function for this ? Escaping?  (Mohamed <mohamed5432154321@gmail.com>)
Responses Re: to_tsquery, plainto_... avoiding bad input, injections. Is there a builtin function for this ? Escaping?  (Christopher Swingley <cswingle@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Maybe I'm missing the point, but have read about quote_ident() and
quote_literal() at chapter 9.4 "String Functions and Operators"?

BR

--
Fahrbahn ist ein graues Band
weisse Streifen, grüner Rand