Re: Several tags around PostgreSQL 7.1 broken - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aidan Van Dyk
Subject Re: Several tags around PostgreSQL 7.1 broken
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> [090102 18:33]:
> On Friday 02 January 2009 23:33:34 Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
> > Has this gone anywhere?  Is the CVS repo safe yet?
>
> Nothing has been done about this.

So, what's the concensus.  Are we(you,everybody?) going to leave the CVS
repo alone, or is someone going to muck around in it?    If someone's
planning to muck around in it, are we all going to get a day or two of
warning?
a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,