Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1324) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1324)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> - Two new system columns ("security_acl" and "security_label") are added.
>   The first one is for the Row-level ACLs, and the other is for the guest
>   of PGACE security framework which is chosen by user.

This is certainly an impressive patch.  I see you went with storing the
values inline rather than using pg_security, which is wise, I think.
"security_acl" is 'aclitem' (12 bytes) and "security_label" is 'text'.

http://enterprisedb.com