Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 10 December 2008 12:31:18 Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 18:18 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > Dave Page wrote:

YIKES!!

> > FWIW, I read it as if EDB *didn't already have people there for other
> > reasons*, they'd also be interested in being on packagers.

Yes, this is what I meant. (!!) Since Dave does packaging for both open source
and commercial stuff, they already get the information. If EDB had other
people doing thier commercial packaging, they would be on the outside looking
in according to the policy.

> > But reading it after what you wrote I realise it can probably be read
> > either way :-)
>
> No that I read it again I see that what Robert really meant was,
>
> EDB is a covert CIA organization that is secrectly trying to take over
> the world and form the Allied States of America.

Hmmm.... I like this better.  Forget the above, this is what I really
meant :-)

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net