installation bug-cannot create user name - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From smithat@email.unc.edu
Subject installation bug-cannot create user name
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I tried downloading this product because it is required in order for me
to use another program I paid for, pokertracker.   Yet whenever I try
installing postgreSQL it brings up an error message that last part of
the install saying "could not create user name"   and then some other
stuff about how this may affect post-install operations.  Anyone know
what I can do to get this program on my computer??

Thanks,

Tate Smith