Re: Replay attack of query cancel - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Replay attack of query cancel
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This bug has not been fixed, but it is on the TODO list:
o Prevent query cancel packets from being replayed by an attacker,especially when using SSL

I am going to consider this item closed meaning I am not going to track
that it is fixed for 8.4;  it is just documented on our TODO as a known
limitation.