Re: Where to Host Project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua Drake
Subject Re: Where to Host Project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:08:16 +0200
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:

> > OK, cool. Stefan; what's your take on where we're at?
>
> yeah there is a box and a jail I set up a while ago but for various
> reasons the actual migration (planning and testing) never happened.
> I'm still prepared to handle the required sysadmin level work but I
> don't have time for anything more fancy right now.

I think one problem we have right now, is nobody knows what it is going
to take. I would expect that our current version is sufficiently old
enough to cause some migration pain?

I know we have two members willing to help that are not Stefan and I.
Which is good, but this doesn't appear to be a small project.

Joshua D. Drake