Re: Where to Host Project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Where to Host Project
Date
Re: Where to Host Project  (Joshua Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> Dave Page wrote:
>>
>>> Well that's not strictly true - I persuaded one of the GForge
>>> developers to work on the upgrade. As far as I'm aware, we're still
>>> waiting for the hardware/OS platform to be sorted out after some
>>> initial problems. I suspect JD will tell me something different though
>>> - that being the case, perhaps we can work out the issues and get on
>>> with the upgrade.
>> The machine is ready to go and as far as I know even has a jail. Stefan
>> would know more.
>
> OK, cool. Stefan; what's your take on where we're at?

yeah there is a box and a jail I set up a while ago but for various
reasons the actual migration (planning and testing) never happened.
I'm still prepared to handle the required sysadmin level work but I
don't have time for anything more fancy right now.

Stefan