Re: Rollback in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Rollback in Postgres
Date
List pgsql-sql
Kaare Rasmussen escribió:

> I don't say it's an important feature, but it would come in handy for people
> who really really need it. And perhaps a developer wouldn't mind scratching
> this itch some time in the future.

It would need to be enabled beforehand, and most people I've seen for
which "it would come in handy" wouldn't have enabled it.  (FWIW this
feature used to exist in the Berkeley code, under the cool name "time
travel", and was removed a long time ago.)