Re: Booth Swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Booth Swag
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:57:19 +0100 Dave Page wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
> <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:
>
> Oh yeah, I remember them now. We really couldn't give them away? Or
> did you try to sell them? I'll also note that they were all on your
> table, and I'm sure we sold more in general from our side :-p

Yeah, we tried so sold them, but they are not so expensive that we
cannot give them away. I only had one sheet with silver and one with
white background, so probably if we give them away they would be gone
in the first 30 minutes.

> > Next to the big 60 cm (yes, that's an ISO unit ;-) ) elephant.
>
> Yeuch. 24" elephant. :-)

Yeah, this big elephant is really cute! I still have the second one here
at home.

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum