Re: [BUGS] BUG #3975: tsearch2 index should not bomb out of 1Mb limit - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #3975: tsearch2 index should not bomb out of 1Mb limit
Date
List pgsql-patches
Added to TODO:

        o Consider changing error to warning for strings larger than one
          megabyte

          http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2008-02/msg00190.php
          http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2008-03/msg00062.php