Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables
Date
In response to Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables  ("Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:

* Allow prepared transactions with temporary tables created and dropped in the same transaction, and when an ON COMMIT
DELETEROWS temporary table is accessed

 http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-03/msg00047.php

http://enterprisedb.com