Re: Fix for win32 stat() problems - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Fix for win32 stat() problems
Date
Re: Fix for win32 stat() problems  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-patches
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Attached is a patch that attempts to fix the issues with stat() not
> properly updating st_size on win32, as reported in this thread:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-03/msg01181.php
>
> It has to have a chance to affect things beyond just the
> pg_relation_size() function, so this patch fixes all cases where we do
> stat() and use the st_size member. It doesn't change all occurances of
> stat() since I didn't want to incur the double filesystem lookups
> unnecessary cases.
>
> Any objections?

Updated version. Seems the problem was that the includes came in the
wrong order - figured that out just after I went to bed :) Here's an
updated patch.

A whole lot simpler patch :-)

//Magnus

Attachment