Re: Concurrent psql patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Concurrent psql patch
Date
Re: Concurrent psql patch
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> > This has been saved for the next commit-fest:
> >     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold
>
> Er, why "saved"?  Until there's a new patch submission there's not going
> to be more work to do on this in the next fest.
>
> I think maybe you need to think a bit harder about the distinction
> between your TODO-items-in-waiting list and the commit fest queue.
> I was willing to wade through a pile of TODO-items-in-waiting this
> time, because I pressed you to make the list available before having
> sorted through it; but I'm not going to be pleased to see those same
> threads in the fest queue next time, unless someone's done some actual
> work in between.

It is in the next fest so I will remember to ask if people have done any
work on them --- if not they are either deleted or moved to the next
commit fest.

Are you suggesting we just delete the threads and let them die if they
don't submit a new version?