Re: Concurrent psql patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Concurrent psql patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Are you suggesting we just delete the threads and let them die if they
> don't submit a new version?

I am suggesting that they are not material for another commit fest until
some new work has been done.  (And the appearance of that new work would
trigger an entry being made in the pending-commit-fest list.)

I've surely got no objection to you hanging on to such threads in your
personal almost-TODO list, and prodding people when appropriate.  But
the commit fest queue is not for that purpose.

            regards, tom lane