Re: modules - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aidan Van Dyk
Subject Re: modules
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Assuming others think something like this might be interesting, would
something to do this be an OK candidate for my first patch, if only to
start this ball rolling?

a.

* Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> [080404 14:57]:

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,