Re: Who's approving Events? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Who's approving Events?
Date
Re: Who's approving Events?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Who's approving Events?  ("Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:58:53 +0100
"Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> In a nutshell, most of the people on -slaves don't moderate any more.
> I've broought this up before but got a less than enthusiastic response
> - we need people to take ownership of each specific area and ensure
> that moderation happens, or that in their absence someone takes over.
> I look after the mirrors in that way already and it works well, but
> I'm not prepared to take on all areas myself.

I have never had access to moderate and would be happy to do so.
Regardless of that, we need a documented list of who the moderators
are, and what they are responsible for moderating. (this includes
mailing lists).

Joshua D. Drake