Re: Problem with async notifications of table updates - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karsten Hilbert
Subject Re: Problem with async notifications of table updates
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 02:08:13PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> > It's great fun to watch people from all across the globe
> > change data on test patients in our public test database.
> > The frontend is written to display such updates in realtime
> > (well, whatever it takes to get the notification delivered).
>
> All I can say is: awesome!

Well, it's a great database engine.

BTW, we've also reimplemented gettext in SQL such
that you can run

    select _(description) from diagnosis
    where code = 'F43.0' and coding_system = 'icd10';

and get a description translated into your language.

;-)

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346