Re: NetBSD/dtime_t - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: NetBSD/dtime_t
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 09:15:24AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Does it have to be a typedef, rather than a #define?
> I'm thinking that you could forcibly include sys/types.h
> and then it would be safe to #define dtime_t the way you want.

I just committed a patch that does more or less what you suggest.
Instead of #define'ing dtimt_t I let ecpg handle this. this actually is
code that was part of ecpg before I just put it back in and changed the
other header files some. Let's see if this helps.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!