Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 12:18:55 +0000
Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> > Guys, with respect this thread does nothing for us unless it is on
> > the certification list.
>
> Do we really need a separate mailing list for every thread? It's
> already kind of crazy with dozens of lists, many of them moribund,
> which most people aren't even aware exist.
>
> I was going to suggest pruning the mailing lists down to just 3-4
> already. The last thing we need to be doing is creating new ones.

I don't agree in the least, I was actually going to suggest we add a
new one for relational design questions. I like many lists that are
contextually specific. IMO, general should be removed for example.

Joshua D. Draek

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Attachment