Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Lewis Cunningham
Subject Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
--- "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 12:18:55 +0000
> Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> > "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> writes:
> >
> > I was going to suggest pruning the mailing lists down to just 3-4
> > already. The last thing we need to be doing is creating new ones.
> >

> I don't agree in the least, I was actually going to suggest we add
> new one for relational design questions. I like many lists that are
> contextually specific. IMO, general should be removed for example.

I'd like to have many lists also.  There are so many messages in
general that I have a hard time keeping up.  I would like to be able
to just pick and choose those topics that interest me.  Having one
for design, one for PL programming, one for SQL, etc would be great.
Sign up for those that interest you and ignore the rest.

Just my .02.

Thanks,

LewisC

Lewis R Cunningham