Re: Record variable not behaving as expected (bug?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Record variable not behaving as expected (bug?)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 12:34:57PM -0800, Postgres User wrote:
> Sorry, here's the code:

<snip>

The code you posted won't work on a blank database, I needed to delete
the test prefix to table2. I've adjusted it to be hopefully what you
did. My output is:
---
CREATE TABLE
CREATE FUNCTION
                                                    version
 PostgreSQL 8.1.9 on i486-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC cc (GCC) 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)
(1 row)

 divide
--------
  -1.00
(1 row)

DROP FUNCTION
DROP TABLE
---

Can you try the attached script  on a *nlank* database? It'll give us
more info about your system.

Have a nice day,
> Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
>  -- John F Kennedy

Attachment