Re: lists topic change

From: Andrew Sullivan
Subject: Re: lists topic change
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

lists topic change  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: lists topic change  (Alvaro Herrera <-ip.org>, )
 Re: lists topic change  (Simon Riggs, )
  Re: lists topic change  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: lists topic change  (Andrew Sullivan, )

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 10:41:00PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> If a change of definition is desired, then perhaps the EU list is the
> right place to discuss it? My view may not be that of the majority.

I don't think anyone is suggesting a change of definition.  It is rather the
description of the definition that is at issue.  Perhaps someone subscribed
could ask on that list how the list describes itself, and someone could
summarise that in a patch to the description?  (I am not subscribed; and,
being as I'm in Canada, don't intend to do.)

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke