Re: lists topic change

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: lists topic change
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

lists topic change  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: lists topic change  (Alvaro Herrera <-ip.org>, )
 Re: lists topic change  (Simon Riggs, )
  Re: lists topic change  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: lists topic change  (Andrew Sullivan, )

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After recent discussion on pgsql-eu it is obvious the description is
> not valid. I only did it for -eu-general because I assume the other
> communities would want to also make their own definition of what their
> lists are for.

This is not valid for pgsql-es-ayuda.  We discuss anything, technical
questions are the most common.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
"XML!" Exclaimed C++.  "What are you doing here? You're not a programming