Re: A small rant about coding style for backend functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: A small rant about coding style for backend functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I understand your suggestions but it seems there would be too many
individual items to be readable.  Can you suggest a full list so we can
get an idea of how long it would be?

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com