Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
Re: Training events policy ... first test case  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-www

You have some proof they're doing anything inappropriate? Confident a judge would accept it if they sued for damage to
theirreputation and loss of potential business by allegations made in a public forum?

Regards, Dave