Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From jam@zoidtechnologies.com
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 12:53:48AM -0400, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> At 11:51p -0400 on 03 Nov 2007, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Kudos on this but I agree with the blob of text argument.. perhaps we
> > could change:
> >
> > There are 21 training events in 4 countries scheduled over the next six
> > months from EnterpriseDB, CertFirst, Open Technology Group and others.
> > Take a look at our schedule to find the training that you want.

> > 21 events in 4 countries <link over the next six months >.
>
> Or perhaps:
>
> In the next six months, there are <link>21 events</link> in 4 countries
> from 13 different companies.

how about "...in <link>4 countries</link>" so that I can look only at
courses in a specific country?

also, how about some text like:

here are some examples of the courses available:
<ul>
[events selected at random limit 5]
</ul>

that way an event has a chance of getting on the front page.

> Kevin

regards,
http://zoidtechnologies.com/ -- software that sucks less