Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 10:23:16AM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > I am using the ASCII version of the psqlODBC driver version 8.2.4.2 to
> > establish the test connections.
>
> Could you try the same tests with the client runnint on a different system?
> Since the client eats up a bunch of handles and such as well, and that
> would eliminate the difference due to different clients.

Followup, when running these tests, could you check using Process Explorer
if you're hitting close to the limit of either of the two pools? See
http://blogs.technet.com/askperf/archive/2007/03/07/memory-management-understanding-pool-resources.aspx

//Magnus