Re: Vacuum goes worse - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Vacuum goes worse
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
Brian Herlihy <btherl@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Would it make sense to show the FSM stats for individual table
> vaccums as well?  I'm wondering if the reason they aren't shown is
> because it wouldn't be useful or isn't practical, or just that it
> hasn't been done.

I am not sure how useful it would be as the FSM is global. However what
would be useful is something like VACUUM SUMMARY, where I could get
"just" the stats instead of all the other output that comes along with
VERBOSE.

Joshua D. Drake

> Brian

            UNIQUE NOT NULL