Re: ALTER INDEX set fillfactor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: ALTER INDEX set fillfactor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

CIC can't be run in a transaction block, so how do we queue up the drop & rename to run after it completes? Given the
changesto VACUUM & CREATE DATABASE/TABLESPACE in 8.3 I would imagine it won't run in a multi-statement query either
now.

/D