Re: ecpg DllMain fix - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: ecpg DllMain fix
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 01:13:58PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 12:22:41PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > It passes compile. Rebuilding my full tree now to try to work on making the
> > regression tests actually be able to test it.
>
> Sounds good. :-)

At least we're proceeding.

Going further, all the new threading tests fail on msvc. Haven't
investigated why yet, but will do.

> > > I'm working on an export list atm.
> >
> > Good. I think we want that regardless of things being fixed by removing
> > Dllmain.
>
> Just committed. I also renamed the functions that are not exported to
> make this job easier. Should there be a problem with this it should only
> be a missed rename. However the new sources successfully run through the
> regression suite on my Linux system with and without multithreading.
>
> As for the export list I copied the stuff from libpq, it's untested on
> all other archs.

Ok. I'll take a look at that on msvc when I'm done with the reg tests, but
I'll try to get those running first.

//Magnus