Re: ecpg DllMain fix - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: ecpg DllMain fix
Date
Re: ecpg DllMain fix
List pgsql-patches
On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 12:22:41PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> It passes compile. Rebuilding my full tree now to try to work on making the
> regression tests actually be able to test it.

Sounds good. :-)

> > I'm working on an export list atm.
>
> Good. I think we want that regardless of things being fixed by removing
> Dllmain.

Just committed. I also renamed the functions that are not exported to
make this job easier. Should there be a problem with this it should only
be a missed rename. However the new sources successfully run through the
regression suite on my Linux system with and without multithreading.

As for the export list I copied the stuff from libpq, it's untested on
all other archs.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes