Re: Using Postgres as an alias - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wednesday 26 September 2007 18:34, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

What I missed was the idea that postgres was now the preferred name, and that
we should be promoting.  AFAICT the only agreement was that the FAQ should
officialy designate that Postgres is an acceptable short form the name
PostgreSQL.  All of todays changes seem to be an extension of that agreement
(apparently by fiat, from what I can tell)

--
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} Postgre