Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Date
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Andy Astor escribió:

> Non-English Groups
> I've carefully read all the objections, including those of the non-English
> PG organizations. But I don't believe anyone against this proposal mentioned
> that Alvaro strongly supported the name change from his (Spanish)
> perspective.

One thing to note, though, is that we don't have as much activity as the
other groups.  In particular we haven't produced any swag with the
PostgreSQL name, or even anything as a "PostgreSQL Day".