Re: date of next Version 8.2 release - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: date of next Version 8.2 release
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 08:03:07AM -0400, Paul Tilles wrote:
> We would like to use the 8.2 version of postgres with our next software
> build.  The next 8.2 version will contain a software patch which is
> critical to our needs.  When is the next release of 8.2 expected to occur?

Note that the difference between "release" and "_STABLE from CVS" is
the quantity of pre-built stuff in the tarball.  In my experience,
using the current tip of _STABLE is as good as any dot-release.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
        --Dennis Ritchie