Re: Tables dissapearing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Tables dissapearing
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 06:37:17PM +0200, Kamil Srot wrote:
> I don't say, it's gone by itself, I'm asking for help debuging this
> situation and hopefully find a solution. For the first time it happened,
> it had the same symptoms - this specific table was missing and
> transaction counter was wrapped-around. Now it seems to be the same but
> the transaction counters are far below the critical value...

You don't say explicitly, but when you say "vacuum all tables" you
didn't specify any tables names right? You just typed "vacuum". On each
database...

As for debugging, maybe something like:

select xmin, age(xmin) from pg_class;

Just to check the wraparound issue...