Re: Insufficient attention to security in contrib (mostly) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Insufficient attention to security in contrib (mostly)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom,

> That's OK for individual tables, but we have no equivalent concept for
> whole databases or tablespaces.  What do you propose for them?

CONNECT, of course.  There are no permissions for tablespaces except
CREATE, so presumably if the user can connect to the db, they ought to be
able to see the size of the tablespaces.

Although it seems like SCHEMA USAGE ought to fit in there somewhere, I just
don't know how.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus