Re: XID wraparound and busy databases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: XID wraparound and busy databases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:

* Reduce XID consumption of read-only queries
  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-08/msg00516.php

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com