Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 04 August 2007 13:55, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Geez Dave, you seem awefully bitter about this (And given I've cleaned up
plenty of spam/junk in our website, sometimes 100+ at a time, and it
generally involves nothing more than a few sql commands, I'm not sure why)

But in any case, none of that stuff propogated out to the main website, which
was the whole point of this; keeping vandalism/mischief out of public view. I
think were capable of accomplishing that (though I guess you think it we're
much closer to the edge...)

--
Robert Treat