Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support
Date
List pgsql-patches
Can someone enligten me what the usecase for CREATE TABLE LIKE at this
moment is?

I read the doc and followed the discssion in this thread in
pgsql-patches list but it was hard for me to figure out.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan