Need help with autoconf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Need help with autoconf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I'm trying to write an autoconf macro to figure out if the function
krb5_free_unparsed_name exists (because it exists in MIT but not Heimdal),
to fix a rather nasty bug in our Kerberos implementation.

However, I'm failing :(

I'm simply using
AC_CHECK_FUNC([krb5_free_unparsed_name])

which works fine on unix, but breaks on win32. Because autoconf tries the
function with no parameters, which doesn't work due to win32 decorations.
The function is declared in krb5.h - is there some way to make autoconf
load that header file and use the declaration from there?

(If I manually set HAVE_KRB5_FREE_UNPARSED_NAME, I can perfectly well *use*
the function as long as I put the correct number of arguments in there)

//Magnus