configure.in / xml / quoting trouble - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Patrick Welche
Subject configure.in / xml / quoting trouble
Date
Re: configure.in / xml / quoting trouble
Re: configure.in / xml / quoting trouble
List pgsql-patches
I found I needed the enclosed patch when configuring today's CVS - I haven't
been keeping up since 8.2beta3.

The first part I needed when configuring --with-libxml. Why go to the
effort of finding xml2-config, and then disbelieve what it tells you?

The second part is a shell quoting problem. As the printf is inside
single quotes, the double quotes don't need to be escaped. My awk
received the backslashes and complained.

Cheers,

Patrick

Attachment