Re: Execution variability - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Execution variability
Date
List pgsql-general
Vincenzo Romano escribió:

> The values are here below. I suppose that the "hashed"
> ones imply a default value.

Correct (widely known as "commented out")

> By the way, it seems that the problem arises with only one query,
> while the other ones behave almost the same all the time.

Let's see the EXPLAIN ANALYZE.  Does it involve the big table?

--
Alvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile   ICBM: S 39º 49' 18.1", W 73º 13' 56.4"
"There is evil in the world. There are dark, awful things. Occasionally, we get