Re: psql: add volatility to \df+ - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: psql: add volatility to \df+
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> > Attached is a patch that adds information about function volatility to
> > the output of psql's "\df+" slash command. I'll apply this to HEAD
> > tomorrow, barring any objections.
>
> +1, but are there not any documentation changes to make?

+1 as well but I'm wondering whether the output is too wide.  Is it
possible to find some shorter string to convey the same meaning?
Ideally, without being a single character.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"Saca el libro que tu religión considere como el indicado para encontrar la