Re: Where clause - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: Where clause
Date
List pgsql-sql
Στις Τρίτη 26 Ιούνιος 2007 12:44, ο/η Michael Landin Hostbaek έγραψε:
> A. Kretschmer (andreas.kretschmer) writes:
> > *untested*
> >
> > select cid, sum(case when click = true then 1 else 0 end), sum(case when
> > view = true then 1 else 0 end) from ...
>
> Thanks, but I need the DISTINCT contactid - I don't want the same
> contactid counted twice.

Something like

SELECT distinct cid,(select count(distinct t1.contactid) from tracking t1
where t1.view and t1.cid=tglob.cid) as countviews,(select count(distinct
t2.contactid) from tracking t2 where t2.click and t2.cid=tglob.cid) as
countclicks from tracking tglob;

?

--
Achilleas Mantzios