Re: NO DATA FOUND Exception - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: NO DATA FOUND Exception
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 04:20:37PM -0300, Fernando Hevia wrote:
>   when <<data_found>> then return variable;
>   when <<no_data_found>> then <<do nothing/continue>> ;
>   when <<any_other_exception>> then <<raise some error message>> ;

Check out the FOUND variable in the documentation for the first two,
and the "trapping errors" section for the latter.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.    --J.D. Baldwin