Re: Regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Regression tests
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 10:55:55PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > Joachim Wieland attempted to post this patch, but it appears to be gone.
> > I tried a repost, and notivced it got rejected because it was >100kb.
> > Let me repeat previous objections that it really should be possible to
> > post a patch >100kb.
> > That said, here's a gzipped version.
> >
> > Joachim, once it comes through, feel free to post whatever comments you
> > had in your original mail.
>
> Here's an updated version of this patch. I reversed some parts of where
> files went, which made the patch a whole lot smaller and easier to read,
> and changed a couple of smaller things.
>
> I have not yet looked at the actual ecpg parts (except noticed that they
> are working on msvc at least), just the changes to main regression
> tests. But I wanted to send off my new version for others to look at as
> well before I do that.
>
> This is still WIP, but comments appreciated.

I have applied a fairly well reworked version of this. The big thing is
that I moved the building of the pgc code out of the regression test driver
and into the build system using msbuild.

I also did a couple of minor fixes to the threading tests and such.

//Magnus